Maintenance Engineer £Neg Mon - Fri Possibility of Perm Contract
Your new role
An excellent opportunity with a multi-national manufacturer of products in the FMCG industry. Working as part of a team on shift, the maintenance engineer will be responsible for the continuous running and improvements, preventative and reactive maintenance for multiple fast -running lines. Working on planned maintenance and dealing with breakdowns quickly and efficiently to keep production running and downtime to a minimum.
What you'll need to succeed
- Diagnostics, troubleshooting and management of efficient processes to ensure minimal downtime.
- Maintenance and repair of all machinery and replacement of parts.
- Control of maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Dealing with emergency breakdowns.
- Keep Engineering Stores tidy and making sure spares are in stock
- Working as part of a team and on own initiative.
What you'll get in return
Excellent rates of pay - dependant on experience
Monday to Friday shift pattern: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
Opportunities of Overtime
Based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Opportunity of role going permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.