Industrial Door Engineer
NDUSTRIAL DOOR ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Company: C & N Door Services Ltd
Location: Unit B, 43 Gillett St, Hull, HU3 4JF
Title: Industrial Door Engineer
Description: Permanent, Full-Time
Hours: 42.5 per week with opportunity for overtime
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 (To be discussed based on experience)
C & N Door Services Ltd is an independent, local business providing an installation, maintenance and call out service for commercial clients predominantly in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. In an effort to create a dedicated service department as our workload increases, we are looking to recruit a new engineer to join our maintenance team.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service so the successful applicant must be hardworking and able to represent the company in a professional manner. Being a small business, our entire workforce is made up of just 7 people and you will be paired with another engineer in the van, so the chosen candidate must be able to work effectively within a small team.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Installation, Maintenance and Repair Services on Commercial Doors including:
- Industrial, Sectional and Roller Shutter Doors
- Loading Bay and High Speed Doors
- Security Shutters and Fire Shutters
· Carrying out all work safely in accordance with the company H&S policy
· Maintaining all tools and equipment in the vans and warehouse to a high standard
· Ensuring stock is stored safety and is at the necessary levels for efficient work practise
The Desired Candidate:
· Will be hardworking and self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to work
· Will pay attention to detail and have proven problem-solving skills
· Will be capable of manual work, lifting and physical duties
· Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
· Will be professional, friendly and approachable to customers
· Will preferably have previous engineering experience
The successful applicant will receive necessary training and an industry comparative base salary with opportunities for enhancement through overtime. A fully stocked van and mobile phone will be provided for work use within your team, as well as uniform and safety wear. Additional accreditation such as CSCS and IPAF licences are desired although not essential as training can be provided.
Thank you for your interest, please send a copy of your CV by clicking on the apply button.