Assistant Credit Controller
Assistant Credit Controller - £Competitive Salary – Chiswick – Full Time Permanent.
About the Group….
James Grant Group is one of the leading integrated management and professional services companies in the world, concentrated on our chosen sectors of Sports, Music and Entertainment.
With 250 team members across the US and UK we are lucky enough to have access to amazing internal resources and talent across our different teams and the markets we serve. Yet we are small enough so that each team member, no matter what level, is empowered to make an impact in their part of the Group!
About the team
Working as part of the Central Services team who support the organisation in Finance, HR, IT and Comms, you will be working as an integral part of Finance.
About the position
Based in Chiswick and reporting to the Credit Control Manager. The Credit Controller will assist in the credit control function for all divisions in the James Grant Group.
- Collect outstanding debts using the Telephone / Email
- Ensure debt collection and cash inflows are maximised
- Ensure the divisions have an updated debtors listing and arrange regular meetings to ensure progress is continually made at reducing debts
- Agree the best escalation paths for old overdue debt, working with internal and external legal advisors, directors etc as necessary.
- Attend regular debtor meetings with the Credit Control Manager / Finance Director and provide key updates on outstanding debts.
- You will have experience in debt collection or outbound sales role
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a resilient, results focussed individual
- You will be confident in liaising and building relationships both internally and externally with our clients
What we offer
We offer a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to flexible working conditions – we believe with performance comes freedom
- Private Medical and Life Insurance after 12 months service
- Staff equity share and bonus scheme