Director, Clinical Quality and TrueNTH Europe
- London based role
- Key leadership position
- Manage Movember's prostate cancer clinical quality program portfolio and leadership network.
- Oversee the successful scaling and adoption of TrueNTH UK programs with the UK and other European countries.
- Manage European and international clinical quality projects
TrueNTH is a collaborative network that aims to offer evidence-based support services and tools to improve the physical, mental and practical wellbeing of men diagnosed with prostate cancer, their partners, caregivers and family members. The program operates in numerous countries including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, with future plans to expand in other countries internationally.
Movember also funds and oversees a range of national and international clinical quality programs that aim to significantly reduce variation in prostate cancer treatment quality. These include national clinical quality registries in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and two major international initiatives.
As a global funder of health programs and interventions, Movember plays a leadership role in ensuring interventions are developed and deployed in a manner that can scale and be used nationally and internationally.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Adoption and scaling of TrueNTH UK solutions - work closely with Global TrueNTH Directors and Prostate Cancer UK to support successful adopting and scaling of TrueNTH UK interventions that have proven successful in the research phase. This will primarily focus on the UK but also likely extend to other countries in Europe.
- Managing National and international Clinical Quality projects - directly manage Movember responsibilities associated with the IRONMAN prostate cancer registry project. Represent and oversee Movember on European projects delivered through Movember's Mens Health Partners.
- Overseeing and directing other key UK clinical quality initiatives
- Stakeholder management & engagement across programs to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Control of budgets, cash flow forecasts, risk and performance of all projects.
- Building and strengthening collaboration across the European clinical, research and patient community by supporting the transfer of knowledge of the outcomes of Movember funded projects in accordance with knowledge translation plans
- Building and leading a high performing team by providing support and guidance to foster an environment where staff are empowered and have the skills to take ownership and responsibility for projects and consistently execute with excellence.
What makes you right for this role?
- The ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels, from the clinical and research community through to technology teams.
- Being able to ensure that all stakeholders participating in Movember funded solutions are kept fully informed and aligned.
- You can monitor performance and workflow progress, anticipates problems or obstacles and implements effective contingency plans.
- You know how to build powerful and effective collaborative relationships between third party stakeholders.
Essential requirements for success include:
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in clinical quality initiatives, ideally in cancer.
- Demonstrated leadership in the implementation and adoption of health interventions within organizations and across organizations.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Highly organized, process driven and analytical mindset.
- Experience working in clinical or healthcare settings.
- Relevant master's or advanced degree.
- A recognized medical qualification and current medical registration.
Your application requires a thoughtful response. Please provide a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, addressing the questions below. Any applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered:
- Tell us how your clinical background and leadership skills have driven the implementation and adoption of heath interventions.
- Which of our values best resonates with you and why?
Please direct applications to Anne Sandler by 26th March 2018 by email via the button below.