Commercial Sales Executive
Commercial Sales Executive - Commercial Accounts
Excellent salary + Uncapped Commission + Attractive company benefits scheme
Want to work for the Worlds Number 1 in this market? Ricoh UK is ready for you...
Ricoh is a Global market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2016, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,209 billion yen (approx. 19.6 billion USD).
We are a market-leading technology company and we call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and well work for you".
So are you keen to be at the forefront of Ricohs new growth plan for FY2017-18? Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential and career opportunity within a highly reputable and recognisable player in the market? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast based sales environment and be encouraged to develop your career? Right now, we have a position available for a target-driven Commercial Sales Executive to join our team.
We are looking to add a number of significant number of sales heads to meet the growing demands of our products, solutions and services from Small to Medium Sized Businesses. For more information
Based in the field, you will be responsible for selling Ricohs 8 Lines of Business by maintaining and growing your designated territory through both existing, lapsed and new customers.
Here is the range of tasks you will be responsible for:
- Identify, qualify, close and maximise new business sales within a designated territory
- Being ever ready to maintain a consistent pipeline of new opportunities
- Consistently hit monthly and quarterly new business targets in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Forecast new business and ensure line management is kept informed of all business opportunities
- Generate leads and opportunities via direct calling and database referral
- Maximise business opportunities through the promotion of Ricohs complete product portfolio.
Key skills, knowledge and qualities include:
- Current/Previous experience in a Field Sales/Territory Sales role
- A demonstrable track record of continually reaching targets
- Strong business acumen
- The ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good level of presentation and IT / PC skills
- Superb time management
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and results driven
- Excellent customer focus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - ) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.