Teachers UK are currently looking to recruit a secondary science teacher to work within an ever improving secondary school in the Nottingham area; this role is to start ASAP and will be for 4 days per week on an on-going basis.
If successful in this role you would be responsible for planning, marking and preparation of lessons and would be expected to conduct lessons that are in accordance to the schools expectations.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Have knowledge of General Science - particularly Chemistry and/or biology
NQT’s and experienced teachers alike are welcome to apply and will both be considered for this role.
We have similar roles to this across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire so if you think this role maybe to far for you send a CV across and we may have one closer to yourself.
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on any positions we may have, then please do not hesitate to call Lee Burton on Tel: 07712325800 or email over your details.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.