Government Sales Executive
Sales Executive - Government Accounts
Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
Field based - North East
Reaching for more growth? Ricoh UK is ready for you....
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and well work for you".
If you love sales and you want your career to grow, this role could be for you. Right now, we have a position available for a target-driven Sales Executive. You will have the flexibility of being field based, in the knowledge that you are working for a great organisation, in fact a global one with an enviable product portfolio.
Youll be responsible for maintaining and growing new business within the designated sales market selling Ricohs lines of business. These include our Outsourcing services, our Print Management, Document Management and our IT Services. And it doesnt stop there, because this business is growing fast, so the opportunities are endless.
Heres the range of tasks youll be responsible for:
- Identify, qualify, close and maximise new business sales within a designated territory
- Being ever ready to maintain a consistent pipeline of new opportunities
- Consistently hit monthly and quarterly new business targets in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Forecast new business and ensure line management is kept informed of all business opportunities
- Generate leads and opportunities via direct calling and database referral
- Maximise business opportunities through the promotion of Ricohs complete product portfolio.
Key skills, knowledge and qualities include:
- Relevant experience working within a targeted sales environment
- A demonstrable track record of continually reaching targets
- Strong business acumen
- The ability to work on your own initiative, even under pressure
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good level of presentation and IT / PC skills
- Superb time management
- Well motivated and results driven
- Excellent customer focus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
Are you are ideal candidate? If so, please apply to:
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - ) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please