Role: Full time
Location: Roundswell, Barnstaple
Salary: C. £30k - £40k dependent on experience
Philip Dennis Foodservice is a well-established family business distributing Chilled, Ambient, Frozen and Non-Food goods, as well as Fresh Butchery and Fresh Fish products to customers throughout Oxfordshire, the Midlands and the South West of England.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage a range of marketing projects to promote our products and services
- Lead in the creation of printed and digital publications and sales materials
- Liaise with suppliers and external agencies to ensure work is completed to a high standard, on time and within budget.
- Develop and produce engaging content for press releases and social media in line with our wider marketing plan.
- Approach national exhibition events with a proactive and hands on attitude to ensure they are relevant and innovative to attract prospective customers.
- Use industry knowledge to produce actionable improvement plans and marketing activities.
- Work on our brand development to ensure the successful evolution of the Philip Dennis brand.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a marketing, content, media or PR role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task
- Knowledge of budget management and experience of managing limited resources with the ability to negotiate confidently.
- Excellent attention to detail with good written communication skills
- Ability to reformat existing content to suit multiple marketing channels with a good understanding of print and digital disciplines
- Competent in the use of digital analytical tools
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- A clean UK driving licence is essential as regular travel to other offices will be required
Whilst experience in a Marketing Manager role is essential, we are always looking for eager and enthusiastic candidates with a desire to learn to join the team here at Philip Dennis Foodservice, therefore if you feel you have the relevant skills then we would love to hear from you.
In return, we offer a competitive salary package and pension scheme, 28 days’ holiday per year (including bank holidays), and the chance to be part of a progressive, supportive and expanding business with ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you possess the experience, skills and attitude to make this role a success then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the role of Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Marketing.