Elderly Care Assistant
* * * * * CARE ASSISTANT - ELDERLY * * * * *
LOCATION: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
SALARY: £7 per hour
30-32 hours - FULL TIME, DAYS POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
BENEFITS INCLUDE: PENSION SCHEME, FLEXIBLE HOURS, COMPANY REWARDS & INCENTIVES, ONGOING TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT AND MORE!!
Do you have experience in a similar role within the nursing, residential and elderly care sectors?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care specialise in the permanent recruitment of Health & Social Care professionals. We are currently assisting a leading Elderly Care provider in their recruitment of experienced Care Assistants for their modern and well equipped service based in the heart of Newcastle.
Our client is known for their personal service and require dedicated and driven individuals to help the business continue to grow from strength to strength. As a Care Assistant you will play a key role within the service and be responsible for supporting the residents on a daily basis. The staff are very supportive and successful in their delivery of care, and would love for you to join their team!
Other duties will include:
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting the elderly residents when required, with all aspects of daily living.
- Provide supervision and attention when needed, ensuring residents retain their comfort and dignity.
- Pay particular attention to assisting residents who have limited mobility, making the best use of aids provided.
- Complete, observe and review care planning needs for residents, and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the community.
- Report on well-being of residents and liaise regularly with Senior staff.
An excellent communicator, you will truly be passionate about making a difference to the lives of the people you support.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role supporting adults and the elderly
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Health & Social Care
- Excellent communicator with proven experience building, and maintaining relationships at all levels
In return you will be working for an organisation who provide a career pathway, continuous staff training and development, and an environment where you feel valued and respected.
Interview slots are already available for this role so rather than miss out why don't you contact me today? You can apply via the BS Social Care website or forward your CV in confidence . Additionally, you can contact our office on 0191 2617570.