Digital Sales Development Rep - Automic
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Join Automic today! As part of CA Technologies, we are a leader in business automation software that drives competitive advantage by automating IT and business processes to better serve customers driving digital transformation in their organizations to compete in today's application economy.
We are looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who have the ability to work in a team environment to join our Digital Sales Development Team. Using excellent phone and email skills combined with the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities, this individual will drive the lead qualification engine and work closely with the sales organization. The Digital Sales Development Rep is responsible for building sales volume by uncovering, developing, and qualifying sales meetings with prospective buyers in target markets in the United States and Canada; then will work with the sales team to progress the opportunity through the pipeline to close.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate $1 Million of new business opportunities monthly by acquiring three to six qualified meetings per week;
- Provide sales support for the field sales team by effectively managing your lead pipeline and developing a strategy for long-term sustained success;
- Build prospect lists and execute follow-up processes on them while adhering to CA's selling processes, practices and rules of engagement;
- Qualify prospects in accordance with sales process, determining project timeframe, key contacts and funding sources;
- Data entry of prospect and contact data in CRM database
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of outbound phone and email campaigns;
- Present and articulate Automic's product features, value propositions and benefits;
- Support and drive attendance to local and national marketing events.
Requirements and Personal Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Sales experience over the phone or impeccable phone presence;
- Understanding of Social Media for business (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to travel up to 15% per year;
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce preferred;
- Highly competitive;
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities;
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Strong time management, organizational and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to understand IT-related technologies in large organizations with a strong interest and understanding of new technologies.
- 1 year experience with inside sales or similar preferred, not required.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue