Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Principal Consultant, Presales - DevOps -
Ready to do the best work of your life? Dev and Ops should always be part of an integrated process, but that's not always as easy as it sounds. Accelerating the delivery of new applications and services to market is the core focus of DevOps, which is why 46% of IT Leaders surveyed have already adopted the philosophy or are in the process of doing so. That is where you come in, we have the tools now let's introduce them.
As a Principal Consultant, Presales, DevOps at CA, you will be partnering with our Account Executives showcasing our highly rated "HOT" DevOps product solutions to our clients. This comes in the form of setting up demonstrations, explaining benefits and features to customers and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs. This is a technical role that will require your hands on ability partnered with a driven customer-friendly personality. This department is responsible for contributing to CA's success and customer's success by "developing high quality applications faster by leveraging tools that create virtual integrations, enable parallel development and continuous testing" thereby deploying applications from development through production
If you want to contribute to something amazing and have a great time doing it, then today's the day: take the first step and see what CA has to offer. We can't wait to meet you.
About the Role: In this role, you'll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Committed to provide DevOps advice and technical guidance to sales teams and key business partners.
- Challenge yourself to create and deliver innovative product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, Proof of Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc.
- Developing tactical and strategic sales plans and proposals to win business for the sales teams.
- Take pride in contributing field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements and enhancements as our technologies are constantly updated.
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate closely with your internal network and the customer to obtain a deep understanding of the customer's technology needs or offerings and architect a solution to meet them.
- Understand and act as a valued resource early and often within the customer's decision making process.
- Eager to learn, maintain a deep and extensive technical knowledge of the products.
- Provide excellent technical specifications and requirements documentation as necessary to support the proposed solution.
How You'll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for success in the Southeast region, surrounding territories and experience with
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto