Customer Portfolio Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Customer Portfolio Manager - (Mainframe)
Argentina - Buenos Aires
As a Customer Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and growing the run rate of CA's renewal business and ensuring a satisfied customer base to build a sustainable book of business for future success in your assigned territory. (Argentina/Chile)
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality - and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit .
About the Customer Portfolio Manager
In this role, you'll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle in assigned renewal transactions. There may be defined accounts in your territory in which Account Directors manage and co-ordinate all activity. In these cases, the Portfolio Manager owns and co-ordinates sales cycles under the guidance of the AD.
- Work with account teams as needed to increase run rate in renewal transactions.
- Maintain accurate forecasts.
- Provide regular pipeline forecasts and business health checks to local sales management and senior Portfolio Management team members as required.
- Attain quota and meet CA's stated financial objectives for your assigned accounts.
- Maintain and expand your sales, product, territory, industry, market and competitive knowledge and skills.
- Obtain necessary approvals before making commitments to customers and act in the best interests of both CA and the customer at all times.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction within the accounts in your territory
How You'll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for success. Will apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Has mastered the key responsibilities. An ideal background will include:
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Solid Sales experience more than 5 years.
- Mainframe Knowledge.
- Ability to understand and present CA's vision, strategy and organization.
- Excellent knowledge of CA's sales methodology, pricing, licensing and booking process.
- Proven ability to prove, understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of existing and proposed contracts and products to the customer.
- Excellent selling, positioning and negotiation skills.
- Effective communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with other Portfolio Managers in the team and to assemble, direct and motivate virtual account team-members.
- Understanding both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Ability to create and execute a collaborative strategy for each account/renewal.
- Time Management, including managing and prioritizing multiple concurrent transactions.
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years - and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package -all while pushing the boundaries of what's "possible" by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA's fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit .
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a "driver"
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.