Senior Surveyor - National Specialist Markets
International Real Estate Consultancy
Senior Surveyor - Specialist Markets
Commercial Property Management. London, UK
The National Portfolio & Specialist Markets team are responsible for the management of a number of key clients including pension funds and overseas investors. The team have ambitious plans to grow through existing and new clients including a focus on specialist and emerging markets such as healthcare, pubs and long income funds.
Our client can offer the following professional development opportunities along side the role:
- Interesting and varied work across all asset classes
- Client facing role with opportunities to grow instructions and lead client relationships
- Structured training and career progression
- Opportunities to become involved in asset management work
- Great internal support network
- Manage the transition of client/properties in and out of management
- Responsibility for compliance relating to sites under their control, acting or escalating any issues relating to non-compliance
- Responsibility for ensuring that all necessary insurance valuations are undertaken, providing accurate insurance data to broker for renewal and ensuring that all insurance premiums are recharged to tenants
- Responsibility for taking the appropriate action in response to any legal notice received in relation to a managed property
- Reading of leases and ensuring accurate data is maintained on the property management system
- Ensure rent demands are raised accurately and on time
- Ensure credit control targets are met for rent and service charge collections
- Work with the on-site facilities teams to review and obtain approval of service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flows and budgets monthly/quarterly subject to client requirements
- Approve service charge year end reconciliations in accordance with RICS guidelines / client instruction
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross-selling activities
- Responsibility for arranging and chairing occupier meetings and occupier liaison meetings on a regular basis
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients and put proposals to line manager
- Review tenant applications and prepare client recommendations for approval by line manager
We all know the high level of skill and dedication it takes to manage world-class property portfolios. With that in mind, if you are a confident and bright individual with a passion for Property Management, from any background, we would like to hear from you.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on .
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross - Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.