We are looking for Visual Designer to join our team at Mobula!
- We're inspired by brands such as Intercom, Invision and Dropbox, and we aim to build an equally amazing brand. You will be invaluable in taking us to this point, by evolving our identity and making superb brand materials.
- Our apps and products will be promoted and seen by millions of people. Therefore we need world-class keynote presentations for conferences and we need beautiful illustrations for our websites, medium posts and magazine articles.
- We build extremely high-performing Mobile apps for ourselves and clients. You will contribute to the visual style of these apps. You'll also help create visually rich creative content such as, icons, illustrations, animations for micro-interactions, and more.
- Create high quality, legible icons.
- Make elegant but effective illustrations. See Dropbox/Invision, or the work of Ryan Putnam for some nice examples.
- Be able to animate icons - see " Modern Pictograms" for a good example.
- Be able to animate illustrations - many good examples on Dribbble
- Good all-round graphic design skills. Digital focus but some print experience is a plus.
- We use " Sketch" for Custom Mobile UI
- We also have some exciting proprietary in-house tools that help design on our platform.
- We'll need to export animations from " After Effects" for use in Mobile ( we use " Lottie" from Airbnb Design)
- Work chat is on " Slack"
- Anything else up to you, happy to get licences.
At Mobula we plan to enable brands to sell more on mobile, growing the market and redefining the category by inventing new ways to reduce barriers to entry whilst never compromising quality, and to have fun along the way.
Our vision is to become the number 1 mobile commerce SaaS brand in the world, with the best clients and our own roster of incredible owned platform apps. In order to achieve our ambitious goals, we will only get there through independent thinking and meaningful collaboration.
Mission: To put the best E Commerce products in consumers' hands through innovation and design
SOME of our Perks & Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- 'Flexible' working hours - Like the gym? Yoga? Don't like going at the busiest times? That personal development class the other side of London that you've been dying to go to? That's fine, just make your office hours up before or after. If you're happy, you're productive and if you're productive, we're happy!
- Hankering for a snack? Fully stocked fridge and healthy/not so healthy snack cupboard to satisfy your hunger
- We all work hard - so it's good to recharge with a little break. Tea time is 4pm, for 20 minutes, every day, grab a mug, relax, go for a walk, take a breather, come back more productive.
- Awesome East London private office close to Shoreditch and Old Street stations, which we have recently moved into and put a lot of work into making a place we are super proud and excited to call home. We have tried to offer a comfortable, productive working space combined with plenty of fun breakout space to socialise with the team.
- Togetherness - regular Teams nights in, and Team nights out
- Happen to Stay late....hungry? Deliveroo on us.
There is always opportunity to work on different things, so it won't just be designing websites day-in, day-out. We're excited for people to grow and take responsibility for new things, and trust them to work the way they want to. It's a great office in an great location with an excellent team, and we're excited to grow it with the right people.