SENIOR SURVEYOR - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY - LONDON OFFICE
A global property consultancy is looking to appoint a Senior Surveyor in their London office.
This consultancy works with a variety of prestigious institutional funds. They are looking for a Chartered Surveyor to join their ever-expanding London office, managing a portfolio of Central London Office assets.
This consultancy places great emphasis on continued professional development - if you have ambitions to progress quickly up the career ladder, this is the place for you. They are offering a competitive salary, which comes with an excellent bonus scheme, pension scheme and health care.
An ideal candidate would???
- have a Masters in Real Estate, or related discipline
- be MRICS qualified but this is not essential
- have excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- have at least two years' experience working in a successful consultancy
The role would include the following???
- Maintaining a commercial portfolio of trophy Offices.
- Working closely with other members of the team
Call Jemimah on to discuss this role in more detail.
I'm working on a number of private sector Property Management roles, across the UK at varying levels. If you're interested in having a chat about the market or about your career ambitions, I would welcome your call.