Office Manager & Corporate Course Administrator
As the Office Manager and Corporate Training Administrator you will provide the Administrative, HR and Operational support for the office and Corporate Training department. You will report directly to the Managing Director and the Head of Corporate Training.
We are looking for a candidate with previous experience as an Office Manager / Team Leader / Administrative role with great multitasking, time management and interpersonal skills. HR experience desirable.
Cactus are moving to an exciting new serviced office in central Brighton (June 2018) and are looking for a candidate to manage and oversee the move, ensuring a smooth transfer with minimal disruption to our employees and clients.
This is a full time permanent role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Key responsibilities include: -
• Manage the day to day running of the office liaising with employees, clients & suppliers
• Respond to daily phone & email correspondence from employees, clients & suppliers
• Manage the recruitment & leaver process of employees and interns
• Organise company meetings / events / employees attending conferences / training courses
• Write company employer 'References' for teachers, previous employees and interns
• Maintain employee and intern personnel records ensuring compliance with the latest GDPR Requirements May 2018
• Carry out onboarding and induction for new employees & interns
• Ensure Company Policies, Health & Safety & Employee Handbook policies are reviewed, updated, communicated to all employees & adhered to
• Constantly review, identify and feedback process improvements across all Departments
• Arrange & implement any new office software / systems / processes • Manage daily post & arrange couriers
• Process employee / intern expenses
• Order office stationery & other office equipment as necessary
• Monitor office conditions & report / oversee any maintenance issues
• Use a range of software packages including Microsoft Office 365, Skype, Adobe, People HR, Bespoke CRM Database
• And any other tasks which may be assigned
Corporate Training Administrator
• Manage the daily logistical and operational administration of corporate language training for both corporate clients and individuals
• Ensure clear and responsive communication between Sales, Operations and clients
• Deliver high levels of customer service to clients at all times via phone & email
• Manage any changes to bookings ensuring information communicated to Operations quickly and recorded on the CRM Database
• Contact clients within set timescales to encourage further renewal booking and increase sales
• Familiarise with key clients & keep updated client contact details on CRM Database
• Identify areas to improve service levels to our clients and feedback to the Head of Corporate Sales
• And any other tasks which may be assigned
• A mature approach with a positive & enthusiastic attitude
• Reliability and discretion, dealing with confidential HR matters
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, deal with demanding clients and challenging situations while delivering high level customer service
• Strong organisation, planning, prioritisation & multitasking skills
• Strong IT skills, experience using of Microsoft Office Programs & CRM software packages
• Initiative and adaptability
• Leadership and the ability to 'make things happen'
• Problem solving with a keen attention to detail
• Excellent time keeping
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Second language in addition to English desirable
Salary & Benefits
• Salary - dependent on experience
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• NEST Pension Scheme
• Bupa Private Healthcare (Basic Cover)
• Free UK Evening Language Course(s) - up to 4 per year (subject to availability)
• Personal Days - 2 x additional holiday days per full calendar year
• Long Service Award - 1 x additional holiday day after 2 complete years' service
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th March 2018
Please email your covering letter and CV to for the attention of Kelly-Marie. If you have any further queries regarding the role please don't hesitate to contact us via email.
Cactus are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all candidates who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job.
We ask applicants to inform us of any 'Reasonable Adjustments' needed for any part of the recruitment process, thank you.