SEO Professional needed
My client, a leading Media Agency based in the heart of Brighton, is looking for a SEO Executive to join their vibrant, successful and fun team.
You will be responsible for implementing SEO strategy and the development of marketing plans, outreach/link building and roadmaps, undertaking and assuming responsibility for the SEO marketing activity for a client's portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have already managed and optimised at least 3-4 UK based SEO campaigns with considerable budgets using organic link building and out-reach methods with a proven track record in SEO link building, ideally within an agency setting.
Main duties will include:
* Undertaking SEO marketing activity for and on behalf of our clients
* Responsible for SEO management, measurement (analytics) and implementation
* Responsible for monitoring, tracking and producing accurate and timely reports with reporting tools, Excel and PowerPoint for internal and external stakeholders
The following skills would be preferred:
* Technical SEO experience - including performing monthly checks and helping clients with ad-hoc technical questions and support
* Proficiency in Excel - to include vlookup, pivot, macros, formulas & shortcuts Word & Powerpoint
* Experienced in Ethical link building & outreach campaigns
* Experienced in local SEO from setting up Google for Business to data aggregators
* Familiar with: WordPress & Plugins, Raven Tools, Majestic SEO, MOZ, Crawl Tools
* Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
* HTML/CSS/Jquery coding knowledge
* Knowledge of: Adwords, Bing Ads, Adwords Editor
* Confident with Keyword research and on page optimisation - providing specification, creating, proofing and reviewing keyword research and on page optimisation
* An understanding of Link and Technical audits
* Strong time management skills
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Exceptional levels of personal energy and drive to achieve the goals of the business
* Ability to keep abreast of the changes to SEO on an ongoing basis
* Experience working with international brands
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply online now for an immediate interview or call Meika or Katie on !!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.