Digital Content Delivery Analyst, 12 month contract
This role will play a key part in the agile delivery of a wide range of digital enhancements, will work closely with key stakeholder groups and coordinate activities across the company's multi-disciplinary digital team.
The client's award winning digital presence takes the form of over 65 channels in 11 languages, serving 20 countries. From the highest levels of the organisation down there is a strong belief that a dominant brand needs to dominate in the digital space. Significant investment has been made over recent years in building an advanced digital experience platform. Now, as the company evolves and grows, our digital platform is ready to take on a whole new look. This investment combined with corporate ambition has created an environment where transformative digital projects are now in progress.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Content management and maintenance for the company's ex-US websites via the SharePoint CMS and supporting systems and IT development resource where needed, ensuring that work is identified and processed in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Ensure that all change is consistent with compliance, legal, content and brand policies.
- Gathering requirements, analysing and delivering strategic and tactical development opportunities to enhance the platform.
- Working across channels and audiences, i.e web, mobile, social, email, display, paid/organic search, and partner/API, B2B and B2C.
- Support publishing to our social media accounts and using Hootsuite for relevant reporting and analytics.
- Using Searchmetrics, Talkwalker and other team applications for data, analysis and reporting.
- Supporting the business areas with digital strategy, enhancement design/management and day-to-day activity.
- Work constructively with all global stakeholders to implement strategically aligned digital initiatives as well as supporting day-to-day activities.
- Promoting optimisation techniques and use of digital analytics data to shape strategy and enhancement design.
- Assisting with day-to-day jobs & updates and specifically coordinating these updates.
- Conducting data and content quality spot checks and regular governance procedures.
- Acting as the interface and expert voice in the interactions between stakeholders and technical teams.
- Ensuring agile, value driven practices are followed and maximised through active retrospective contribution and careful adherence to agreed processes.
- Continuous review, capture, optimisation, sharing and re-use optimal practices and processes.
- Continuously monitoring and researching the digital landscape and competitor activity, taking the initiative in investigation and presenting actionable findings.
- Pro-actively suggesting appropriate alternative ideas and willingness to build a strong case for new approaches as well as finding time to make ideas a reality.
- Self-organising with colleagues to deliver value to the business in the most efficient and sustainable ways.
The role requires:
- 6 months plus experience focused on digital delivery (internship experience is acceptable)
- Advanced HTML, Dreamweaver or similar skills advantageous.
- Enterprise content management tools and email marketing tools experience advantageous (ideally, SharePoint, WordPress)
- Digital marketing and automation tools experience advantageous (ideally Pardot and Google Analytics).
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Sales automation tools experience advantageous (ideally Salesforce)
- Knowledge of web technologies.
- Advanced Excel skills.