Lead Telephone Business Manager - Part-Time & Flexible Opportunites
Do you enjoy lending money to help businesses grow? Would you like to be the 'go-to' person for Metro Bank in the business community for all our customers banking requirements? Can you wow our customers with your amazing customer service skills? If this sounds like you???.. read on to find out more!
As a Lead Telephone Business Manager you are the voice of Metro Bank for our new business customers. Dealing with a variety of businesses over the phone, you will be hands on to make sure our customers have an amazing experience opening their accounts.
So what would you be doing?...
• Originating and developing relationships with new business customers; allowing us to acquire, keep and grow our deposit and lending portfolio
• Identifying the complex lending needs of your customers, their borrowing requirements will range from GBP25k - GBP250k
• Managing the on-boarding of new business customers by; offering telephone support, package applications, and the completion of online applications
• Gathering relevant information and documents from customers for the account opening process and running the relevant credit and fraud checks
• Developing a thorough understanding of the customers' needs to make they are aware of all of the amazing services available to them
• Working with colleagues across Metro Bank to make the right decisions for our customers at all times
• Doing things the right way and managing risk for our customers and Metro Bank
• Prioritising and managing your daily workload in a dynamic, fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Being a bump up for Metro Bank colleagues for technical business enquiries
You need to be this kind of person???
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things???
• Demonstrate a passion for understanding and getting to know your business customers over the phone
• Show that you understand a balance sheet and have an amazing eye for detail. It's important that you ask lots of questions to make sure that we are lending responsibly to our customers and keeping the Bank safe!
• Ideally you will have previous experience of writing deals ranging from GBP25k - GBP250k
• Be able to coach and inspire your colleagues in our stores and the contact centres so that they understand business banking and give our customers amazing service
• 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns between Monday and Sunday