Assessor/Facilitator Hospitality and Catering (Ellesmere Port)- Cheshi
The opportunity has arisen for a Assessor/Facilitator specialising in the delivery of Hospitality and Catering. The ideal candidate will have had experience of delivering the City and Guilds qualifications, at least 2 years recent experience in the relevant industry or sector, a vocational qualification to at least level 3 or above and both the A1 & PTTLS as a minimum. Additionally the V1 is preferable, though not essential as training can be given.
You will be supporting the apprenticeships, work based learning and undertaking reviews. Awareness of SMART Assessor would be advantageous but is not essential as training will be provided.
You must have an understanding of the needs of the industry or sector, have good communication skills and be willing to undertake training. An enthusiasm for helping others acquire skills and fulfil their potential is essential. This role will involve travel to workplaces to undertake assessments.
Your work load will include the following duties:
- Assessment and train across a number of programmes, but specifically those identified above
- Supporting individuals to achieve their full apprenticeship framework; including health and safety checks,
- reviews and the arrangement of exams as appropriate
- Work and support members of the assessment team to achieve college objectives
- Maintain and update the progress of your candidates using college procedures
We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, 35 days' annual leave (pro rata) plus 8 bank holidays per year, onsite fitness and childcare facilities, free onsite parking plus lots more.