A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join a rapid growing property auction specialist company who provide auction management services to the UK property market and work in conjunction with estate agencies nationwide.
We are looking to recruit an organised, self-motivated individual, with a positive and resilient attitude. The candidate will be required to gain appointments with agencies in the given locality as well as developing the business with the new agents.
As a Sales Negotiator you will be responsible for promoting and developing the company's service awareness and carrying out demonstrations of their auction service platform and achieving quarterly set targets.
Your key tasks would include:
- Making appointments to meet new and existing clients
- Understanding your clients' needs
- Making presentations to promote the auction facility
- Signing up new clients to work in partnership
- Building rapport with existing clients
- Meeting regular targets
- Reporting your progress to your team
The successful Sales Negotiator should have:
- Estate agency background
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Car owner with full UK driving licence is essential
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Confidence and motivation
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Good personal organisation and time management skills
- The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- The willingness to develop in-depth knowledge of property auction
- A good business sense and a professional manner
- GBP18,000 - GBP35,000 salary depending on experience
- Uncapped commission with GBP35,000 - GBP50,000 OTE in year one
- GBP250 car allowance
- Mobile phone
- Full training will be provided on all products and services at the head office in Birmingham
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
GBP18,000 - GBP35,000 salary + uncapped commission GBP35,000 - GBP50,000 OTE in year one + GBP250 car allowance, laptop and mobile phone
Business Development Manager; Sales Executive; Outbound Sales; B2B Sales