A fantastic opportunity to join a world class organisation. This position will be entry level with plenty of onwards progression where you will be road-mapped from day 1.
A leading manufacturer in South Wales with a global reach and a true market leader.
- Schedule future production plans
- Support the Lead Planner and Value Stream Manager
- Effectively communicate forecasted requirements to external suppliers
- Report and update customer service with material delivery issues
- Interfacing with Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing and Suppliers
- Maintain purchasing files, logs and related records as needed
- Work to eliminate excess and obsolete parts and rationalise similar parts
- Degree educated
- 1-3 years background in Manufacturing in a Supply Chain environment
- Driven to succeed
As this is a graduate role salary will range from GBP20,000 to GBP26,000
This will be a starting salary with annual reviews and bonus.