Graduate, Management Consulting, Manchester, Spring 2019
Please note, although there are a number of local regional offices showing vacancies on our website, all Graduate applications to Management Consulting Spring 2019 will be reviewed on a national scale and your application will be re-routed into the vacancy named 'Graduate, Management Consulting, National, Spring 2019.
The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career
You'll be part of the team that delivers practical, insightful advice that gets straight to the heart of the big business issues. And make a real impact on the bottom line.Whichever part of Consulting you join, you'll help organisations of all shapes and sizes grow faster and work smarter. And whatever issues you're tackling on their behalf, you'll work with inspiring leaders to deliver results they can measure and a standard of client service that's truly second to none.Management
Consulting delivers quantifiable benefits in times of change. Our role is to create value by deploying the best mix of people, systems and technologies, to better enable those organisations to capitalise on opportunities and minimise risks. We do this by combining the intellect and insight of our industry-leading consulting team in designing, managing and implementing change.Typical projects we manage - and on which you could be gaining real responsibility right from the start of your career with us - include helping our clients to:
- Gain leverage from the intelligent use of finance to create and protect value, and identify and minimise risk - as well as developing appropriate governance and reporting systems
- Grow and improve profitability by focusing on business efficiencies to achieve operational excellence
- Make the best use of their people by enhancing their existing management capabilities and helping them to engage their employees in change, generating performance improvement
- Implement and manage their employer brand through development, reward and retention strategies - vital in the face of chronic skill shortages - and through empowering HR teams to operate more effectively
- Use innovative and powerful technology solutions for a host of purposes, from project management to finance, from risk management to data management and security
- What you need to get in
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure. That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else. Click here to find out more. Recruitment process and deadline
We recruit our graduates via one national vacancy. When you submit your application we'll ask you to select your top 3 office location preferences. If your application is successful, we'll ask you to conduct your Assessment Centre and Senior Interview at the PwC office closest to your University or home. Once successful we'll then confirm what office you'll be joining based on preference and business need.
- Deadline for completing your online application is 18.00 on 18 March 2018
- Deadline for completing online testing is 18.00 on 20 March 2018
- You will find out whether you have successfully passed our screening stage on 20 April 2018
- Assessment centres will be held between 14 - 20 May
- Senior Interviews will be held between 29 May - 6 June
- We know that the skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential.Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester, Reading
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Find out more
- The skills and behaviours we're looking for
- Selection process
- Psychometric and interview e-learn
- People profiles
- Do you need a work permit?
- Diversity and inclusion