Advertising Account Manager
Help our venues find the exposure and clients they want. Hire Space is transforming the events industry.
We've built something that is used by over a million event bookers each year and we're just getting started. Over 10,000 clients including The Guardian, Facebook, Time Out, BuzzFeed and Sky rely on our expertise and technology to help organise their events.
We're a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone. We've been recognised by Marketing Week as a 'Market Disruptor of the Year', by the Evening Standard for 'shaking up the GBP40 billion events game' and most importantly by over 5,000 venues and 80,000 event bookers.Skills Sales, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Events Industry Sectors ???The Role
As an Advertising Account Manager your role is to develop meaningful relationships with key venues and help them to leverage the power of the Hire Space platform for their marketing requirements.
You will be pitching promotional marketing opportunities to venues and forming great relationships which those venues you promote. For many venues this will be their key markeing activity.
You'll also report transparently and accurately on the impact of all promotional marketing campaigns while working closely with the marketing team to ensure campaigns are executed accurately and in a timely manner.What we're looking for
Must have skills:
- Able to understand client needs and translate these into marketing campaign recommendations
- Confident & charismatic, with exceptional phone manner
- Professional and presentable in client situations, ideally with face-to-face sales experience
- Able to meticulously plan and manage own time
Nice to have skills:
- Events industry experience and an established professional network
- Experience with Google Analytics and Social Media Ad platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe if offering the following benefits:
- Generous share option scheme
- Regular "lunch and learns"
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office pool table
- Cereals, fruit and team snacks
- Friday team lunch and after-work beers
- Weekly nights out at London's top venues
- Pension plan
Perhaps most importantly, you will work with the most welcoming people in the events industry. We're a friendly bunch, as team member Tiernan describes in his Day in the Life at Hire Space blog.