Head of Investment Strategy
We are growing and strengthening our investment team. This is a new role to help shape our investment strategy and processes.
Core duties will include:
- Helping to define and shape our Investment Philosophy
- Analyzing, researching and running Asset Allocation Models
- Developing quantitative investment tools
- Attending and contributing to Investment Committee meetings
- Keeping abreast of market developments, identifying macro trends and investment opportunities
- Writing client facing literature and commentary
- Assisting with ongoing fund selection and monitoring
The role is full time and you will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week. Core hours are 10am - 4pm, your hours can be flexible around this
Things you'll need
We want to make sure you are set for success and this job is right for you. Therefore, it's important to highlight that you'll be working in a small team. There are a total of fifteen people, with only two on the investment team. The desire to aim high, work hard, communicate effectively and articulately and have fun along the way is absolutely essential. You should organise, prioritize and take ownership of your workload and possess an innovative self-starting character to help shape the investment function as the business grows.
- Educational qualifications: to degree level
- Relevant Investment qualifications: CISI Level 7 (or equivalent). CFA not required, but preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Able to work alone and as part of a small team
- At least 5 years' experience in a relevant Investment Role
- Previous member of Investment Committee
- Previous experience in making Asset Allocation decisions
- Experience of ESG investing would be helpful
That's our minimum requirement, if you want to stand out, tell us what you've got!
What you get
- Salary is very much dependent on skills and experience
- 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- You will be entitled to an extra day holiday for each full year you are with us
And there's more!
- You'll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the UK
- Brand new offices with free gym, games room (and a ping pong league!)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Great company socials organized by our very own Ministry of Fun
Skills Investment, Investment Analysis Sectors