Full Time Field Agronomists in
Student Internships/placements available
Staphyt is one of the leading CRO’s in the agrochemical industry. The company is rapidly developing and requires ambitious, motivated candidates with a desire to succeed.
If you have this desire and motivation, Staphyt is the company to launch your development in this sector. Staphyt will train candidates and integrate them into the successful Staphyt systems whilst ensuring the personal development of candidates. Based at one of our three stations our Field Trial Agronomists/Technicians conduct efficacy and residue studies in accordance with the relevant GEP and GLP standards, Staphyt is also offering student interns/placement across Europe.
- Site finding: Find suitable trial sites according to protocols or the study plan. Set up and mark these sites.
- Applications: Apply treatments according to the type of application and conditions given in the protocol.
- Sampling: Where applicable conduct sampling of specimens (soils, leaves etc) according to the instructions (time limits, intervals, crop stage, quantities) as outlined in the protocol.
- Assessments : Make assessments and observations on trials as outlined in the protocol
- Crops: Assist the harvest team during the harvest period with their collection of relevant samples
The candidates will assume responsibility for planning, implementation and management of fungicides, insecticides and herbicides field trials.
Terms and conditions :
Permanent, Competitive salary, vehicle and Private Health Care
Applications from highly motivated, meticulous and good team players welcomed
- Candidates should have a strong background in agriculture.
- ideally be educated to degree level in an appropriate life Science subject.
- Full UK driving licence.
- NPTC PA1, PA2 and PA6
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to:
Mr Jeff Old
Tel: +44 (0) 1869 243333 - Mob: +44 (0) 7713 285968
3 Lower farm Barns, Bainton Road, Bucknell, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX27 7LT - UK
Apply for Field Trialist/Agronomist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly