Front-End Developer - Manchester
- Translate UI designs/PSD's into pixel perfect code.
- Craft beautiful code and libraries that can be shared by you and your colleagues and improve efficiency throughout development build.
- Develop and test across browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets to maximise banner performance.
- Collaborate with your team for better project delivery and contribute to a social learning environment where we encourage sharing skills, knowledge and advice for a productive and happy team.
- Actively take part in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Tackle technical problems with creative and nimble application to deliver projects that are FEED quality.
- Experience with HTML5 banners / digital display advertising, including knowledge of best practice.
- Are proven to deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3 front-end code across a broad array of interactive desktop & mobile projects.
- You have phenomenal experience with;
- Cross-Browser testing
- Grunt or other command line tools
- Expertise with Git, Subversion or other version control system.
- You can fluently hand code standards-compliant code.
- You work with grit and determination.
- You have a good sense humour and bring positive energy to a team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.