Final Finisher / Fabricator / Production Operative
Job Title: Final Finisher / Fabricator
Location: Dorking, Surrey (RH4)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a well-established manufacturer and renowned experts in machining, bonding and finishing engineering grade acrylic. They supply global, blue-chip customers in industries including life sciences, medical devices and industrial applications with solutions including fluidic manifolds and optical components.
This is an opportunity to gain experience in an engineering environment. This role is a vital part of our Client's business and requires a good eye for detail and the ability to work in a clean and tidy manner. A background in engineering would be useful but not essential, as full training will be given to the successful candidates. Working in a team to inspect and prepare high end medical components.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Cleaning and finishing components to a very high standard
- Visual inspection of medial components to identify any defective parts
- Packing components for dispatch
- Fabrication of medical components
Qualifications and Experience
- Hobbies in model making and hand craft work would suit this role
- Qualifications are not essential but this role does require close attention to detail, diligence and patience
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Final Finisher, General Hand, Packer, Inspector, Production Operative, Dispatcher, Production Dispatch, Warehouse Dispatch, Production Operator, Machine Handler, Machine Technician, Engineering Operative, Manufacturing Dispatch, Component Packer, Finishing Assistant, Production Assistant may also be considered for this role.