SuccessFactors - Sales Service Delivery Job
Requisition ID: 177511
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Expectations & Tasks
Watch List Process:
- Works with Support Analysts from other regions to assure consistency in reporting
- Updates to process documentation, templates, online tools and training materials to reflect changes and simplifications to the overall opportunity management process.
- Support the Service Delivery Process with the rollout and adoption of global processes influencing activities in the Service Delivery management process e.g. Watch List, Mission Control Center, etc.
- Working in combination with Regional Service Delivery Leaders, Customer Engagement and Operations to assist and support in the resolution of conflicts for opportunities to stream line processes.
- Consolidate content and deliver training to new hires under the guidance of the CCO.
Customer Office leadership support
- Support the CCO with the development and management of special initiatives and programs
- Helps with the execution of daily/monthly operational functions, including roll-out of Watch List customers to Regional Service Delivery Leaders
- Set up tools (i.e. Jam, apps, etc.) required to grow a connection intelligence community for the members of the operations team.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, SAP, Cloud, Sales, Technology, Service