Market Development Representative - French Speaking Job
Requisition ID: 171679
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Early Talent
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The French Speaking Market Development Representative is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales departments through lead generation. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email and social channels. The role works within a distinct area or territory and partners with Sales for success.
- Proactively call into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining the corporate database
- Transfer solid leads to assigned Regional Sales Executive for follow-up and formal sales presentation.
- Proactively profile and call into accounts on targeted lists by working with the sales team.
- Required to manage a territory of prospective accounts and to identify potential targets to nurture and call.
- Find new accounts and contacts to add to the database
- Be proactive and create campaigns to increase lead generation, for example: Email or Inmails
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate Concur value propositions to key decision makers
- Participate on projects as needed to support Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Provide on-site support for the marketing event as required.
- Proactively invite prospects to networking events, hit registration and attendee targets
- Maintain strong relationship with sales and marketing team through clear communication and follow-up.
- Keep up to date and build knowledge on the offering and messaging
- Operates under supervision with frequent reviews of work.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
Experience & Qualification
- 1+ years' experience working in business development
- Experience in prospecting to deliver new business pipeline from hot and cold sources
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be adaptable and flexible.
- Must have excellent listening skills
- Fluent / Business level French language skills
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing and have high energy
- Goal oriented and target driven
- Strong business phone etiquette
- Must be a team player with strong initiative, excellent PC skills and ability to quickly build extensive knowledge of Concur solution offerings and that of competitors
- Must be able to process information gathered quickly and effectively to overcome objections
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work aggressively to meet customer and marketing/sales driven deadlines
Location & Travel
This position is based in Maidenhead, UK. Travel will be required for this role - mainly to the Paris office.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Business Development, SAP, Event Marketing, Technology, Sales, Marketing