Sales Assistant- Luxury Shoe Brand
Reporting to the Store Manager, our Sales Associates manage great customer service and deliver an excellent and professional customer experience. They will be a brand ambassador by spreading and believing in brand's history and values, with the ultimate outcome of maximising sales.
The company is proud to be an iconic British brand with an extraordinarily rich heritage.
• Welcome and approach all customers (local and international)
• Actively listen to the customer and be able to advise appropriate products
• Offer an outstanding customer experience, by providing a customised service
• Manage and increase your own customer portfolio in order to improve customer loyalty
• Ensure the stockroom is kept clean and well organised
• Adhere to the Visual Merchandise policy
• Support the team with administrative and operational tasks
• Manage our customers experience, pre-and-after sales. Assist with customer queries, returns and complaints in a timely and efficient manner
• Follow all Company guidelines and adhere to policies and procedures
As a Sales Associate you will provide thoughtful and discrete customer service, striving to meet and exceed sales targets. Maintain up to date product knowledge on our wide range of shoe styles, lasts and leathers. After sales service is essential to ensure customers receive the standard of service expect from the brand.
Duties will include:
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets and conversion targets on a consistent basis
- Discretely maximise sales opportunities with add on products and services
- Understand and anticipate each customer's needs and provide them with excellent customer service
- Ensure all store systems and operational procedures are followed accurately and as instructed by a member of the management team
- Ensure the store and stock are impeccably presented at all times
- Participate in audits, counts, deliveries and stock control procedures as required
Candidates will need experience in working within a luxury/premium retail environment and have an appreciation of high price sales transactions. Impeccable personal presentation is essential, as well as excellent communication skills across all levels.
All candidates should possess the following:
- A passion for craftsmanship and a sense of style
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills
- Be proactive with a positive attitude
- A sense of duty
- Strong team player
- Willing to achieve goals by being part of our Company
Company Description We consider our clients, who come from the worlds of luxury, retail, fashion, travel, leisure and the arts, to be our partners. We endeavour always to exceed their expectations by proposing the very best talent from our broad international contact base.