Care House Manager;Kettering and Brackley (Northamptonshire)
BS Social Care is currently recruiting for a Care House Manager to cover the Kettering and Brackley service. You will be based at your nearest service. This is a permanent role working 30 hours per week - approx 9am - 3pm / Monday - Friday with some flexibility to work outside these hours on a needs basis.
This company is a housing and residential care for older people who includes supported housing, residential care homes, Dementia care, independent living, care at home and more. You will be overseeing 2 supported houses.
About the employer;
This organisation began its journey in 1956 with one home and since then, they have grown over 500+ services. They are a supportive and caring company that gives back to those who needs it. They are a long standing and well established care organisation that is looking for someone to continue their work ethics and give to all those in need.
About the job;
This role is to support both the Kettering and the Brackley service whilst being based as your nearest location. The Kettering services holds 20 studio flats and two additional larger assisted living apartments. Kettering prides itself on offering high quality accommodation for older people in a warm and friendly atmosphere, with two home cooked meals are provided every day. At the house, they offer assisted housing that allows residents to live independently, with the privacy of their accommodation, but in a warm and welcoming communal house. Along with great companionship, they offer home cooked meals and the security and support of the dedicated house staff. They believe in remaining active in retirement and organise some social activities include coffee mornings, card crafts and other events organised by volunteers. Kettering was built in 1897 and extensively renovated in 2002.
The Brackley service holds 10 studio and one 2 bedroom flats. It`s a lovely house with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Two home cooked meals are provided each day which can be enjoyed in the communal dining room.
About the ideal candidate;
The ideal candidate will have housing experience, housing benefits exp, housing knowledge and to be a driver. Taking on this role will mean working towards the following...
- To develop services that is accessible to the diverse population of older adults living in the community
- Support residents to sustain their tenancy and live as independently as possible in the community
- Maximise the quality of life of every resident living in the house(s)
- To oversee the management of the house(s) to ensure they are run efficiently and offer value for money to residents
- To contribute to the continuous improvement and development of support services that maximise the capacity of residents to sustain their tenancy, live independently and maintain active engagement with the wider community
- To develop management systems to facilitate continuous assessment and improvement of support services to very sheltered housing residents`
- To ensure the Key Performance Indicators, Quality Assessment Framework criteria and the relevant Audit Commissions Key Lines of Enquiry are met or exceeded
- To assist in the application and development of policies and procedures to ensure the service meets and exceeds the Supporting People requirements
- To effectively manage communications across the locality/region
- To improve the reputation of the service/s and raise the profile of the company in the locality/region
A salary of £18,400 which is pro rata to the hours will be offered for this permanent and excellent role alongside benefits and career progression.
To apply, please call Zoe Gunn on 01604 631797 or email with your most up to date CV.
Should you not be interested but know someone who might be, please send them my details to contact me on ASAP. Thanks.
Apply for Care House Manager;Kettering and Brackley (Northamptonshire)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly