Engineering Design Change Manager
Engineering Design Change Manager near Middlesbrough £60k to £70k p. + benefits
Engineering Design Change Manager for UK vehicle manufacturing & assembly facility in fast expanding hi-tech arena
As Engineering Design Change Manager, you will manage the production design changes, documentation and data flow for the Manufacturing, Engineering and Maintenance facility. You will represent the company on global industrial engineering activity with responsibilities including:
- introduction of new products, continuous improvements and maintenance of the facility
- financial budgeting / forecasting of labour & consumables in the production methods area
- supporting procurement and supplier quality engineering teams with technical decisions
- developing effective leadership and teams to deliver business and cultural requirements
- developing succession plans for critical roles to maintain a robust pipeline of talent
- participation in employee relations activity ( employee forums / trade unions etc. )
- external communications ( meeting visitors / presentations / liaison with local university )
- maintaining a proactive Health, Safety and Environmental culture
Our client is an international corporation with activities spanning a wide variety of sectors including IT, Construction, Technology, Telecommunications, Industrial and Transport Solutions.
As Engineering Design Change Manager, you will already have a successful track record in a complex manufacturing environment and be qualified in an engineering discipline. With strong engineering and technical design skills and a systemised and methodical approach to process and change, you will also have relationship building and excellent people management skills.
- Experience in change management, within an operations environment (e. sub-assemblies)
- Strong engineering and technical design skills
- Manufacturing industry background in automotive, rail, aerospace, defence etc.
- Change management certification or designation would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of change management tools and databases such as SAP (or other MRP)
- Experience complex cross-business design change and modification projects
If you wish to be considered for the role of Engineering Design Change Manager, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 282666NS.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: engineering manager design changes process production methods manager manufacturing engineering Middlesbrough Sunderland Durham Newcastle Darlington north east jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.