Are you a strong administrator with a keen eye for detail?
We have an opportunity for an Admin Assistant/Admin Quality Executive to join us in Thame. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £16,800 per annum.
Diageo - who we are:
We are a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer. We produce an outstanding collection of over 200 brands – old and new, large and small, global and local – that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world.
As our Admin Assistant/Admin Quality Executive you will be involved with supporting initial training programmes for new staff on admin tasks & support the Team Leader with coaching and training of new and existing communicators as agreed.
Primarily the role is focussed on ensuring licensees’ equipment is ready and able to pour Diageo brands. Using your technical expertise, you will assist your customer through first line diagnostics, using the necessary skills to question the customer in a polite and professional manner and where appropriate you will solve their queries during the first contact. More complex matters will be managed by scheduling a colleague to follow up the query within a set time.
What we offer our Admin Assistant/Admin Quality Executive:
- 22 Days holiday +bank holidays (increasing 1 Day a year capped at 31)
- Onsight restaurant (including Starbucks)
- Free Parking
- Annual social events
- Training programmes available
What you will be doing as our Admin Assistant/Admin Quality Executive:
You will update and maintain the CRM Database with the relevant information about the call and check that other key data fields are correct, and conduct other administrative tasks as directed by your line manager.
You will be required to build strong relationships with regional field colleagues and proactively develop an understanding of regional strategy and activities. You will also need to ensure that admin tasks are up to date and support in the planning of tasks to ensure Service levels are achieved.
Skills and Experience required by our Admin Assistant/Admin Quality Executive:
- Experience in a customer service/sales environment
- Understanding of the
- Experience of working in the licensed publican trade - desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload within a fast moving environment
- Highly articulate with excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external customers alike
- Demonstrable business acumen
- Ability to find innovative, logical solutions to challenges as they arise
- Attention to detail in order to maintain accurate records and information, updating database constantly
- GCSE English & Maths
- A levels (or equivalent, although applicants without this will be considered)
- Proven team player
- Monday-Friday, between 8am – 6pm (either 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm shift) on a rota basis.
- Some weekend work on a Saturday (9am-5pm) every 4 weeks (will receive a day off in lieu during the week in return).
- There will also be a requirement to work Sundays (very few and far between, once in every 8 weeks) which would be 9am – 3pm (will receive a day off in lieu during the week in return).
So if you think you have what it takes to be our next inspirational Admin Assistant/Admin Quality Executive, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Apply for Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly