Winner of The Great British Care Awards 2017 - The Care Employer Award South West
Bristol in South Gloucestershire
£7.75 - £8.72 p/h + weekend enhancements and travel expenses
Brunelcare are currently expanding their successful home care teams in the Bristol area in South Gloucestershire.
Are you kind and caring?
Do you like meeting new people?
As a Community Carer you will share our passion for helping people make the most of their lives. You will be responsible for visiting your customers in their own homes, providing personal care, and support to meet people’s individual needs.
Unlike some care providers Brunelcare pay for every moment worked and not just the time spent caring. You will be paid for the whole shift including travel time and mileage between calls. Brunelcare also provide and pay for all training, for every aspect of the job, along with ongoing support.
- Full time, part time, evenings and weekends available.
- Care duties, including assistance with washing, toileting, bed making, medication and preparing meals and drinks.
- Understand and support the equality and diversity of the individual.
- Enabling people to achieve as much independence as possible.
- No experience required – full and free training provided.
- Car drivers with access to your own car is preferable, but not essential as walkers are welcome.
- Kind, caring, honest individuals that want would like to make a difference to peoples lives.
- The ability to get on well with a variety of people.
By joining Brunelcare as a Community Carer you will enjoy these benefits:
- Free training, uniform and DBS check.
- Help and support with completing the care certificate Perkbox – which offers discounts from retailers, restaurants and for insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program, which provides free confidential advice.
- Mileage allowance: 38p per mile.
If you'd like to find out more and start your journey, click 'Apply' now to send your CV and we'll be in touch soon.
WE ARE OBLIGED TO ASK ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO COMPLETE A DBS APPLICATION, WHICH BRUNELCARE WILL PAY FOR. THE LEVEL OF DBS CHECK REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE IS ENHANCED WITH BARRED LIST BRUNELCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER – REGISTERED CHARITY NO. 201555
Apply for Community Carer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly