MRICS Quantity Surveyor - Prime Country Mansions
Our client, a specialist cost and project consultancy within the prime / listed residential sector, is looking to expand their team with a MRICS Quantity Surveyor in London.
Working in the most desirable areas of London and South East, our client provides advice to high net worth clients who are undertaking new build, alteration or refurbishment work on country mansions and prime central London homes. They pride themselves on their high quality, discreet and personal service.
Projects range in size from small refurbishments to major redevelopments up to GBP20m. You will not find higher profile one off residential properties anywhere else.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, determining their brief and instructing contractors accordingly.
- Controlling construction cost and project management on listed and historic property
- MRICS chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Background in a consultancy
- Experience of undertaking pre and post contract cost advice, contract administration and project management
- Experience of working on high quality commercial or residential projects, with regard to refurbishment and remodelling.
- Keen to work in a niche practice and develop a reputation for excellence.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible working
For a confidential discussion please contact Leo Gee on for further details.