Green & Fortune- Kings Cross, London
Role- Demi Chef de Partie, great hourly rate paid!
Due to the current demand and busy times we have, we are on the look out for a Demi Chef de Partie to join our restaurant team in Kings Cross! You will be offering support to the department Head Chef, Sous Chef and Chef de Parties in providing a smooth and seamless running of the kitchen operation. Ensuring high standards of food service and food/product innovation in is kept at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Head Chef, and in his absence, the Sous Chef and the Chef de Parties in the day-to-day operation of the kitchens ensuring that set procedures are followed correctly, that the kitchen is ready for service and providing highest level of food quality, taste and presentation
- Assist with preparing and cooking of dishes
- Ensure workstations, sections and equipment are kept tidy and ready for service
- Assist with protecting the health and safety of all guests and team members by following the due diligence of food safety, wastage, health and safety, accident reporting, fire alarms, cleaning schedules and general maintenance
- Assist with developing new dishes, menus and recipes
- Assist with portion control and waste control as well as the necessary due diligence
Qualifications and Skills
Experience in a similar role is a must to ensure you have a smooth start to the position whilst joining the kitchen team.
An great competitive hourly rate plus:
- 28 days holiday
- Free food whilst on shift
- Staff parties
- Discounts in our cafe as well as our restaurant in Kings Place (Kings Cross)