SME Account Sales - Spain
Do more than create sales. Create value.
The GCP Small Medium Enterprise segment (SME) in American Express is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic businesses within the organization.
The Spain Account Sales role sits within the Spain CAM team, reporting into the Spain & Italy SME Account Sales Leader.
- Build relationships with customers to achieve profitable growth and retention
- Builds and executes account plans aligned to the channel contact strategy where appropriate, to increase
- profitable growth and retention
- Proactively manages an effective pipeline, identifies and prioritises opportunities that support goal achievement
- Effectively deploys AXP global, regional and/or local data, resources and tools to deliver value, grow profitable charge volume and deepen client relationships
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment, to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders with a clear focus on executing growth and retention activities
- Ensures premium value is delivered that aligns with clients goals, delivers a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven track record of success in account development and sales.
- Strategic Skills and Challenger Approach with strong negotiation abilities.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Analytical & organisational skills
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in written form, developing written communications for a variety of audiences.
- Good understanding of complex commercial relationships and ability to build strong client networks across all levels and functions.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, and professional with the ability to manage a demanding workload and thrive under pressure. Language: Fluent in Spanish and English
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you'll find out what we're really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you'll hear. It's our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World's Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work. If you're ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on or (for Russia based candidates ).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time