Marketing Manager - Hamilton Sales
"An opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing estate agencies within London".
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced marketer? With the knowledge or passion for the property industry?
This is an opportunity to become a part of a well established team and advance your career.
Here at Hamilton Sales, we were established in 1997. We offer exceptional expertise in both sales and lettings, plus we also provide a property management service for those who would rather outsource the works, so you can relax and enjoy your investment progressions.
We are proud to be independently owned and autonomous. With well-established roots and close community relationships, we cam also the extra mile and keep our finger on the pulse.
As Marketing Manager you will:
- Provide a marketing function. Brief and manage suppliers and provide support to the Head of Business Development in the successful delivery of the marketing plan.
- Work within timescales and budget to deliver marcoms as required, in support of the marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Develop the brand guard and manage the brand identity, encompassing images, photography, illustrations, copy and content, etc.
- Support trade marketing activities, including mailings, sales visits and organisation of trade shows / conferences / exhibitions.
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships.
- Source advertising opportunities and place advertising in suitable publications, including negotiating with appropriate media owners.
- Proofread copy (and write copy where appropriate).
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Conduct market research.
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Manage budgets.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Bringing structure to the company.
- Liasing with the Sales and Lettings departments when required.
You will need:
- Marketing experience - minimum 2 years.
- Knowledge of the property industry - preferably residential.
- Demonstrable experience of self-motivation and initiative.
- An ability to build effective relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Experience in using email platforms such as MailChimp & Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An ability to navigate the on-line environment (website, interaction with customers, etc.).
- Relevant experience of B2C & B2B and trade marketing, preferably in a tech-based environment.
- A demonstrable track record in a B2B marketing environment.
- Good knowledge of processes of sales support, websites, database marketing and Partner initiatives, and experience of briefing and supervising suppliers.
- An understanding of the potential of marketing systems and databases, for the management of relevant communications.
- Experience of working with partners and maximising sponsorship opportunities.
- Experience in the organisation of events, conferences and trade shows.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs