Door to Door Fundraiser - Work for Shelter!
Position: Door to Door Fundraiser
Hours: Full time - Monday-Friday, 1pm-8pm
Salary: GBP10-15ph (depending on experience)
Door to door fundraising role for one of the UK's BIGGEST charities. Work directly for Shelter and join the fight against bad housing and homelessness!
The Role: Raise awareness about the work that the charity does in the UK, and inspire members of the public to become a regular sponsor through a direct debit donation. You will be visiting residential areas in London and the surrounding areas with the team and speaking to members of the public over their doorsteps.
About Shelter: Shelter are the UK's housing and homelessness charity. At the moment, there are 128,000 children in the UK who are homeless. Shelter are committed to the fight against homelessness - their expert housing advice helps millions of people struggling with bad housing and homelessness each year. That's why they need awesome fundraisers like YOU!
* GBP10-15 per hour plus incentives - this is NOT a commission-only role.
* Full time hours, guaranteed.
* Weekly pay - get paid every Thursday
* Immediate starts available
* Full training and ongoing coaching - to fully prepare you for your new career.
* Opportunities for progression - fast progression available
* Work in a unique, fun and sociable team of like-minded people - make lifelong friends!
The Ideal Candidate: You don't need to have any previous experience for this role! It is a personality based role. Successful applicants will be passionate, driven and highly motivated. They will be confident communicators and enjoy working in a team based environment.
To apply, submit your CV by responding to this advert or call Antonia on .