Night Support Worker ***Tewkesbury*** 10 ph****Looking for an exciting opportunity within a caring and rewarding environment?
We here, at BS Social Care can help you with this.
You`ll be working with one of the leading Child Care providers alongside like minded and caring professionals in the UK. You'll be working with an experienced and thriving team with a passion in supporting young adults.
The role is set in a unique environment helping those that value your support most. This can sometimes be a challenging role; however there is not a role more rewarding around.
- Age group between 7 and 19 set up in different groups.
- Some residents might be displaying challenging behaviour.
- Not one day is the same, a variety of tasks and activities are available to keep the shifts interesting! (Long days or Nights)
- Emotional support and sometimes personal care might be required.
- Pro active.
- Passionate about make a positive change in someone's life? If so, keep reading!
- Resilient and understanding?
As you`ll be working with some of the most unique children in the UK experience with challenging behaviour is really important, and 1 years experience is essential. Aside from that you`ll be bringing personality to the table in droves and will only need to rely on your natural flair and charisma to make that all important difference.
We`re open to all kinds of applications as this role could suit lots of different people, drivers might find the location a little easier to get to and some experience with challenging behaviour will help you hit the ground running on your first day.
£10 per hour is the going rate however if you`ve got something amazing hidden up your sleeve let`s talk some more!
To apply please call Isla from BS Social Care on 01179221130 or email at for more info.
Good luck with your job applications.