Night Support Worker ***Tewkesbury*** 10 ph****Looking for an exciting opportunity within a caring and rewarding environment?
We here, at BS Social Care can help you with this.
You`ll be working with one of the leading Child Care providers alongside like minded and caring professionals in the UK. You'll be working with an experienced and thriving team with a passion in supporting young adults.
The role is set in a unique environment helping those that value your support most. This can sometimes be a challenging role; however there is not a role more rewarding around.
- Age group between 7 and 19 set up in different groups.
- Some residents might be displaying challenging behaviour.
- Not one day is the same, a variety of tasks and activities are available to keep the shifts interesting! (Long days or Nights)
- Emotional support and sometimes personal care might be required.
- Pro active.
- Passionate about make a positive change in someone's life? If so, keep reading!
- Resilient and understanding?
As you`ll be working with some of the most unique children in the UK experience with challenging behaviour is really important, and 1 years experience is essential. Aside from that you`ll be bringing personality to the table in droves and will only need to rely on your natural flair and charisma to make that all important difference.
We`re open to all kinds of applications as this role could suit lots of different people, drivers might find the location a little easier to get to and some experience with challenging behaviour will help you hit the ground running on your first day.
£10 per hour is the going rate however if you`ve got something amazing hidden up your sleeve let`s talk some more!
To apply please call Isla from BS Social Care on 01179221130 or email at for more info.
Good luck with your job applications.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly