The Ink Warehouse department currently have an opportunity for a Stock Controller to join their team. This role will report directly to the Warehouse Material Controller.
Ideally the successful candidate should have previous experience in a similar role, although not essential.
Hours of work: (Follow a two week rotating pattern)
Week one: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6am to 6pm.
Week two: Wednesday and Thursday 6am to 6pm.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Control of stock during a model change.
- Control the status of stock in the event of quality issues relating to parts.
- Ensure all exports are dispatched to schedule.
- Control of stock levels in the storage and small parts area of the clean room on the production lines.
- Replenish stock for all clean room production areas.
- Liaise with Material controllers and all supervisors regarding stock levels.
- Carry out off-line duties supporting the Material Controller.
- Play an active part in all company Stock-takes.
• Pension Scheme up to 12 % employer contributions.
• Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
• Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
• 31 days holiday (incl Bank holidays).
• Discounted Epson products and Manchester United home game tickets.
• Funded Training.
• Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services.
• Company Sick Pay scheme.