LTK Consultants has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Coordinator to join their team based in Tile Hill, Coventry. You will work on a full time permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of £19,000 per annum.
As Quality Coordinator you will work to ensure that consistently high levels of quality are achieved in each customer and client intervention to develop robust quality assurance processes. You will Coach Contact Centre Agents to ensure that processes are adhered to at all times whilst maintaining professional working relationships with clients and internal team members.
Responsibilities of our Quality Coordinator
- Call listening to consistently monitor inbound and outbound call quality
- Evaluate the performance of CCA’s through the agreed quality and audit process, carrying out quality assessments across the Contact Centre
- Monitor and track agents quality performance to ensure they understand where they sit within the performance matrix on both quality and numbers.
- In conjunction with the Programme Manager / Supervisor hold regular monthly coaching sessions with agents.
- Create, maintain and deliver annual training and development plans (process and customer service) for all members of the Contact Centre – conducting training needs analysis in conjunction with the Supervisors.
- Assist in delivery customer centric service in each customer and client intervention.
- Update and evolve working practices & process manuals to reflect current situation.
- Address and log all customer complaints received, and ensure remedial action/ process inaccuracies are action to avoid customer dissatisfaction and mediate between client, customer and agent.
- Monitor and analyse the Contact Centre Customer Complaint log, present results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Understand what good looks like and disseminate across the team.
Key Skills/Experience needed to become our Quality Coordinator
- Experience in Quality Management or controls.
- Experience in coaching others.
- Excellent customer service skills, experience preferably gained within an Aftersales or Call Centre environment
- Have a friendly and professional personality
- Strong focus on customer service/customer care
- Confident communication skills to convey information clearly and concisely, when dealing with internal and external contacts and colleagues
- Excellent PC, literacy and telephone skills
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to changes in the working practices and procedures
- Focus on accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Resolution implementation
- You will need to be an experienced coach, able to confidently manage a team of all abilities.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and other IT dependant systems
Benefits of becoming our Quality Coordinator
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Career progression actively supported
- Free on-site car parking
- Staff canteen
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Quality Coordinator Supervisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!