We are recruiting on behalf of our client an Experienced Financial Controller.
Salary c £24,000.
Based in the South Hams along the A38 corridor, our client is engaged in light engineering with international sales.
The candidate must have experience of Sage and preparing monthly management accounts and be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook. Preferably AAT qualified or QBE, will be responsible for the overall accounting functions of the company, including all postings and banking responsibilities.
- Responsible for the accountancy / book keeping function of an SME operating in the manufacturing sector with international sales and operations
- Posting of all sales, purchase and expense invoices to purchase and sales ledgers using the company’s accounting software
- Maintenance of all books of account within the accounting software to include Fixed Asset Register, accruals, prepayments
- Maintenance of stock control systems for raw materials, work in progress and finished goods, including stock with subcontractors
- Monthly reconciliation of debtors, creditors and finance house accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of all supplier, expense and customer accounts
- Monitoring of actual monthly performance against budget and preparing commentary thereon for management
- Progressively moving to the stage preparing the company’s monthly management and annual accounts to trial balance for finalisation and review by management
For more information please send your C.V. via email.