ESR & A4C Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
NTW Solutions - ESR & A4C Officer
An opportunity has arisen within the Transactional Workforce Service for a suitably qualified and experienced administrative officer. To support and enhance the provision of high quality and cost effective employee staff records (ESR) and agenda for change (A4C) job evaluation service.
- Provide a high quality, cost effective ESR and A4C services responsive to the needs of managers and staff across the NTW Group,
- Ensure the ESR system is up to date, accurate, and carry out maintenance to the system to maintain the integrity of the data, support internal and external reporting,
- Support the service to enhance the customer service experience for managers and staff across the NTW Group,
- Liaise with an array of managers, staff and external bodies as necessary on a daily basis,
- Ensure relevant policies/procedures and employment legislation is adhered to.
The ESR & A4C Officer will possess excellent organisational skills, time management skills and the ability to manage a daily workload to ensure compliance against policies and for audit. We need an individual who is able to work within a fast paced environment, meeting the key performance indicators set by the Recruitment and ESR Manager.
You will work closely alongside fellow administrative officers under the supervision of your Team Leader; across all operational areas within the wider Transactional Workforce Service. This includes; employee staff records (ESR) and agenda for change (A4C) job evaluation and Recruitment. You will be providing a customer focused service to the whole of the NTW Group.
Please note this post will be appointed to NTW Solutions terms and conditions (not A4C/NHS terms and conditions). These Terms and conditions are outlined in the document attached to this vacancy.