Customer Sales Advisor -New for March
Annual rate of GBP18,000.00 + benefits
At EE - the people showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better - we're bringing great jobs with great benefits closer to home. Benefits like a competitive salary, uncapped commission and a healthy holiday allowance. Not to mention big career development opportunities for those who plan to climb the ladder.
We have a whole range of sales roles on offer at our contact centres for ambitious people like you. People who can listen to customers, understand their needs and come up with the perfect solution to suit. It's all about putting customers first - introducing new products and looking for ways to strengthen our relationship with every one of them. It's not always easy. Which is why we need people who can stay patient, show resilience even when being told 'no thanks' and still close a deal without ever forcing it. People who can keep a close eye on their measured targets, and do it all while supporting us in our ambition to become #1 for service. Shine, and the rewards are 100% worth it.
* Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
* Show a real hunger when it comes to spotting a potential customer and closing a deal with them
* Be tenacious, adaptable and resilient
* Stay motivated in a targeted environment where the rewards for achieving are sky high
* Know the importance of working well with your team and making an impact on the business
* Show a genuine interest in communication technology.
You might even:
* Know a thing or two about the telecoms industry
* Have a track record of delivering results and exceeding stretching targets
* Have experience of working in a contact centre environment.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Uncapped commission - typical commission earnings are GBP3,000 a year, but the top 20% of our sales people are earning around GBP10,000 a year in commission
* 25 days' holiday (pro-rata) - with the opportunity to buy up to 30 days
* Discounted mobile phone package (and up to 30% off for friends and family - conditions apply)
* Discounted EE TV and broadband packages
* On-site concierge service
* Healthcare cash plan (worth GBP126.00)
* Pension (up to 9% employer contributions - conditions apply).
At EE, we look for the best people to join us. And to help us find them, we've created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
* Visit our website and fill in our short online application form
* We'll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn't take more than half an hour or so to complete
* If you pass the online assessment, one of our recruitment team will give you a call to talk about the next steps
* Attend a recruitment event at one of our sites, which will take about 3 hours. You'll get to meet the team and see what the job is really like.
We're EE, home to Britain's first ever 4G network and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Join the Customer Service team at one of our contact centres and help bring it all to life.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button.
PLEASE NOTE: Our centres are open 7 days a week, between the hours of 08.00am - 22.00pm, 365 days per year. Your shift rotation will fall within these time frames and whilst there are a variety of full-time shift patterns on offer - for example, 8.5 hours, 10 hours or 12 hours - please be aware that these are also subject to change. Rest assured however that you'll get 30 days' notice prior to any changes.