Come and work with the WINNER of the Customer & Staff Care Wiltshire Business Award!!!
A brilliant opportunity for a Trainee Buyer has arisen. Come and join our award-Winning team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic, confident Graduate who would like to join a market leading Food Procurement Company. This position offers the opportunity for excellent career progression, training, development, and a competitive salary. An impressive Employee Benefits package is also available after completion of the probationary period.
As a leading foodservice procurement specialist, we provide full management of the food and catering related supply chain to our clients throughout the UK. Working in genuine collaboration, our expertise and support deliver innovative, financially attractive long-term benefits to our clients and their customers.
It is essential that you are: organised, ambitious, tenacious and have an interest in the food industry. You should be able to work in a team as well as autonomously.
As a Buyer you will report to the Procurement Manager and engage with suppliers to deliver value on behalf of our clients:
- Assume responsibility for, and manage assigned Categories to deliver reduced product costs in line with Company Buying strategy
- Performance manage assigned Suppliers in line with Company Buying strategy
- Implement agreed improvement practices in partnership with key suppliers, and 'inspire improvement' to deliver enhanced client satisfaction
- Deliver team projects to plan and manage tasks efficiently to meet client requirements
- Drive quality standards and ensure that suppliers operate to best practice and in a safe manner
- Support Buying team activity to help deliver sustained business growth
Applications are welcomed from candidates educated to degree level in a business-related or analytical subject. For the right candidate, the Company will fund further training for CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply).
'Fresh out of university looking for a full-time job can be a daunting experience. allmanhall had given me my big break back in 2009 and I have not looked back since. From starting off as a data admin clerk, I have now developed into the Saffron and IT Support Manager and could not have achieved this without the encouragement and support from allmanhall. The company fund training courses relevant to my role and I now have face to face meetings with potential and new clients heading up Saffron. It's an exciting innovative and forward thinking organisation'. - Craig Smith, Saffron & IT Support Manager Feb 2018.