Chef (Based in Spain)
Our client is looking for two enthusiastic CHEFS to run the kitchen at their new café in Sóller, Majorca, opening 1st May 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity to live and work in the most idyllic part of the Balearic Islands, offering a good life/work balance due to the fact that the café will trade daytime hours only. Our client has a strong track record of success in the hospitality industry. Spanish speaker advantageous but not essential for the right candidate.
The menu will consist of high quality cooked breakfasts, simple lunches, traditional afternoon tea and a selection of cakes and pastries. The successful applicant will therefore have experience of delivering this type of cuisine. The café will have circa 40 covers and is located on a busy thoroughfare near the main square of Sóller.
Location: Sóller, Majorca, Spain.
Salary: Negotiable, + Share Options.
Benefits: Flights and accommodation provided.
Your day to day tasks will consist of:
- Ensuring consistent and smooth running of food production.
- Ensuring all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size, and temperature.
- Maintaining GP%.
- Providing creative input.
- Supervising performance of kitchen staff where required.
- Assisting other kitchen staff as need arises.
- Ensuring that working areas are always kept clean.
- Spanish Speaking Ideal.
- Attention to Detail.
- Business Sense.
- Fast-Paced Decision Making.
- Culinary Expertise.
- Strong Chef Experience.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Chef, Food Service, Catering & Hospitality, Catering,
Apply for Chef (Based in Spain)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly