Finance and Business Support Manager
Job Title: Finance and Business Support Manager
Salary: GBP36,500 per annum
Salary Band: B1
Contract Type: Permanent
Number of Posts: 1
Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week
Closing date: midnight on 18/03/2018
The role will support CCT's Managing Director, Management Board and Director of Team Services in further improving departmental business planning and risk management. The post holder will help to develop and embed a new performance framework, including reporting on and interpreting performance data.
This role also works with Team Services' Finance Business Partner and Finance Support Officer to deliver high quality, effective and efficient financial services to both staff and some MPs. This will include directly supporting key budget holders in the Team with their financial responsibilities and collating and reporting on a variety of financial information.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly gain the confidence of colleagues at all levels, and influence a range of stakeholders. Willing to challenge and persuade where appropriate.
- Highly numerate with excellent spreadsheet skills and an attention to detail; capability to use and quickly learn new financial systems
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to deliver large volume of high quality work under pressure, prioritising workload to meet changing and competing deadlines.
- Annual leave starting at 28 days pro rata
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Child care voucher scheme
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form.
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description.