Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy and fast paced HR function on a Permanent basis.
Our client is a well known and well respected Financial Services organisation based in central Bristol, offering an exciting environment and a role with great exposure to the HR function. Within this business HR are hugely central to the day to day operations of the company and are perceived to be essential to the running of the organisation.
The role of the HR Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the managers with the full employee life cycle from an operational/administrative perspective
- Advising employees on day to day HR matters
- Supporting the recruitment process including advertising, managing applications, on-boarding documentation
- Reference requests and responses
- Management of employee information
- Monitoring and maintaining attendance (absence, sickness, holiday etc,), reporting to the managers where required
- Support with Payroll administration and processing
- Ad hoc project related tasks as directed by the HR Manager
The successful HR Administrator will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous HR administration experience essential
- Qualified in or working towards a relevant HR qualification
- Competent in MS Office
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Good verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management - ability to liaise with all levels
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Great exposure to a fast paced, varied HR role. Flexibility around hours and excellent benefits on offer.